Careers at Qualimax LLC
Thank you for your interest in Qualimax LLC employment opportunities. See below for our current job listings. We offer an environment filled with opportunities that will enhance your strengths. Competitive compensation and a benefits package are available for full-time employees.
- Medical insurance
Interested in one of our open positions? Send an email with your qualifications and resume to us through our contact form.
Position: Analytical Chemist
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform a large variety of routine and complex analytical procedures in the analysis of cosmetic products and raw materials by various testing techniques including but not limited to Wet Chemistry, GC, HPLC, UV-Vis, FTIR, Karl Fischer, and TOC etc.
- Perform analysis in accordance to cGMPs
- Read, understand and interpret analytical procedures
- Document work clearly and perform test accurately
- Provide expert interpretation of data and compare results to established specifications or anticipated trends
- Summarize laboratory results and prepare scientific reports
- Assist in other tasks and laboratory work as assigned
- Work independently and as part of a scientific team
- Expert knowledge of laboratory apparatus and equipment and laboratory techniques
- Extensive HPLC and/or GC experience in cGMP or related industry
- Work independently with minimum of supervision, self-motivated
- Ability to perform work with accuracy and in accordance with established procedures
- Document work in compliance with cGMP and company procedures
- Attention to safety requirements in performance of duties
- Effectively communicates with supervisors and co-workers
- Organized and able to perform duties in a timely manner
Required Education, Training & Experience:
- Preferred: Graduate Degree (M.S.) in Chemistry with at least 2 years experience in a cGMP regulated analytical laboratory environment.
- Minimum: B.A. or B.S. in a scientific field with extensive coursework in chemistry and 5 years working experience in an analytical laboratory.